The class room lecture and other programmes of legal aid and awareness campaings are conducted with the help of college faculty,guest faculty and other resource persons, eminent jurist leading practicing Sr. Advocates and expert from the field of lw are invited to tteach the students.
The person faculty team is headed by the Principal of the College
List of Faculties J.B. Law College, Guwahati
- Dr. Malabika Talukdar, LL.M., PhD. Principal
- Dr. S.K. Das, M.A., LL.M., Ph.D. Assistant Professor
- Dr. Dip Kr Goswami, M.COM, LL.M., Ph.D . Assistant professor
- Dr. Jarna Kalita, LL.M., Ph.D. Assistant Professor
- Mrs. Krishna Moni Sarma, LL.M., NET, Assistant Professor
- Mr. Jakey Khan, LL.M., NET Assistant Professor
- Dr. Juri Goswami, LL.M., PH.D. Assistant Professor
- Dr. Wazid Rahman, LL.M., NET, Assistant Professor
- Mr. Ashish Haloi , LL.M., NET , Assistant Professor
- Mr. Shibam Talukdar, LL.M., NET, Assistant Professor
- Mr. Hrishikesh Rajkhowa, LL.M., NET, Assistant Professor
- Mr. Rishov Jyoti Baruah, LL.M., NET, Assistant Professor
- Miss Deekshita Das, LL.M., NET,Assistant Professor
- Miss Premica Lumphui, LLM., NET, Assistant Professor
- Mrs. Mayashree Gharphalia, LL.M., NET , Assistant Professor
- Miss Bipasha Saikia, LL.M., NET Assistant Professor
- Mr. Ranjan Jyoti das, LL.B. Co-Ordinator, Practical LAW Teaching
- Mrs. Swagata Kashyap, LL.M. Teacher Associate
- Mrs. Jayashri Rajbangshi, M.A., LL.M. Teacher Associate
- Mrs. Krishna Sarma, LL.M. Teacher Associate
- Miss. Meghna Borah, LL.M. Teacher Associate
- Mrs. Soma Chakrabarty, B.ED., LL.M. Teacher Associate
- Mrs. Lipika Kalita Kumar, M.A. , LL.M. Teacher Associate
- Mr. Debajit Kumar Das, LL.M. Guest Lecturer, Advocate, Guwahati High Court
- Mr. Sanjev K Lahkar, B.Sc., LL.B., M.A.(Journalism) Guest Lecturer, Advocate, Guwahati High Court.
- Mr. Vijoy Kr Chopra, B.COM, LL.B., Guest Lecturer, Advocate, Guwahati High Court.
- Mr. Mukhlesur Rahman, B.Sc., LL.B. Guest Lecturer, Advocate, Guwahati High Court.
- Mr. Pranab kumar Goswami, M.Tech-IT, MBA., Computer Instructor
- Mr. Promod Kr Borah, M.A., M.Phil Teacher Associate
- Dr. Navanita Medhi, M.A., PH.D. Assistant Professor
- Dr. Mayuri Dutta Barua, M.A., LLM, SLET, Ph.D, Assistant Professor
- Mrs. Rakhi Patowary, M.A., M.Phil, Teacher Associate
There is a well equipped computerized library within the campus with spacious reading room with latest books and journals with internet connection. The library is looked after by experienced staff who cater to the academic and intellectual need of the students and teachers. Internet facility with SOUL 2.0 version and OPAC is available for students in the library.
Every student is expected to avail library facilities for their academic and personality development.
A student shall deposit library caution money as security, for borrowing books, etc. from the library. No such deposit is necessary for reading library books and journals in the Library Reading Room.
Students should maintain absolute discipline and silence while they are in the Library Reading Room.
Students should carefully examine the book issued to them before leaving the Library counter. If any damage or mutilation in the book issued to him/her is noticed, it should be reported to the Librarian before taking delivery of the same. The borrower will be responsible for loss or damage of any book borrowed from the College Library.
Books must be returned within seven days of issue. A fine of ` 1/- per book per day will be levied if a borrowed book is kept beyond the due date of return.
Books issued in the Reading Room should be returned at the time of leaving the Reading Room and should be entered in the entry register.
All books borrowed from library shall have to be returned to the library seven days before the commencement of the Summer Vacation and filling up of forms for examination.
If any Library Card is lost by any student, he/she should report to the Librarian immediately.
Tearing of pages of book will be regarded as immoral activity.
One card will be issued for each student
|1||Md. IRFAN AZIZ, M.LIB & I.SC||LIBRARIAN-IN-CHARGE|
|2||Sri Dhirendra Kr. Sarma||BOOK KEEPER|
|3||Sri Chandan Patowary||BOOK KEEPER|
|1||Sri Dhruba Jyoti Bhattacharyya, M. Com||HEAD ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT|
|2||Sri Mitu Sarma, B.A.||ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT|
|3||Sri Lachit Bhattacharjya, B.A., PGDCA.||ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT|
|4||Sri Pradip Bezbaruah, B.Com, PGDCA.||ACCOUNTANT|
|5||Sri Nayanjyoti Rahang, B.Com (Hons.), PGDCA.||ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT|
|6||Sri Hemanta Talukdar||4TH GRADE, OFFICE SUPPORT STAFF|
|7||Sri Niranjan Kalita||4TH GRADE, OFFICE SUPPORT STAFF|
|8||Sri Ranjit Barman||4TH GRADE, OFFICE SUPPORT STAFF|
|9||Mrs. Manju Das||4TH GRADE, OFFICE SUPPORT STAFF|
|10||Mrs. Manika Das||4TH GRADE, OFFICE SUPPORT STAFF|
|11||Sri Debakanta Sarma||4TH GRADE, LIFT OPERATOR|
|12||Sri Dilip Sarma||SECURITY|
|13||Sri Sambhu Singh||4TH GRADE, CLEANER|
|14||Mrs. Mina Basfor||4TH GRADE, CLEANER|